Google

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fish & Bow

hello guys...

it's such a long time i've never been update my blog. By this moment, I swear that I'll actively update my blog...when i'm saying that I swear, I really mean it..... :)

For this new post, I'll share with your guys about my new interest that is "fishing" & "archery".

ARCHERY
++++++++

To all archers out there, I'm a newbie in this game. Starting with a recurve bow & looking foward to play a compound bow. Until the time I post this blog, it's has been 6 month when I start playing the game.
I'm a registered member of Ace Archery Club (Indoor Archery at Skudai Parade,Johor,Malaysia). Currently still practising, but will consider any tournarment, of course recurve bow type. Archers who would like to share with me your knowledge, info or picture are welcome to do so.



samick recurve bow - my type


"a korean archers" - someday, i'll be a champs like her.


FISHING
+++++++

Our trip to "Rakit pak Akop". I called it a "Buntal fiesta"




2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Angel Eyes said...

Bro!

Long time no see! Bila nak dtg KL?

Sheryl

 
At 1:30 AM , Blogger Encik Mumtaz said...

u 2 sis...long time no see..
it's seem u r still like the old days huh....'gila kasut' heheheh...

KL?? some day sis...some day...:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home