Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wedding Ceremony & Fishing Trip

"Makan Nasi Minyak"
++++++++++++++++

Last Sunday, my friends & I had a trip to one of our collegues wedding ceremony. Not like others, we went there at night, that was after the ceremony finished. We had missed the day program due to had to work that day, eventhough it is Sunday. As you know, shift workers like us are not like other employee, something like 9 to 5 stuff. We work 12 hrs/day, 5 days a week (the 5th day considered as OT day).
Finished with the working schedule, back to our story,that night we went to the bride's house by 4 groups of car. It took us about 1 and 1/2 hours to reach our destination.
Our arrival had been welcomed by both bride & bridegroom. We were also served with 'Nasi Minyak',hmm.....nyum..nyum....for those who don't know what 'nasi minyak' was, it is an oily cooked rice, which is usually served in a Malay wedding ceremony. This 'nasi minyak' compliment by 'gulai kawah' & 'kurma daging' (curry beef). I can guaranteed you guys, this menu set able to make your tongue melting.Sssllluurrrppp....
After we had our meal, then come to the photo session. One thing that I don't understand that night, everyone seem to be very lazy when I asked them to take our pix with the bride, including the bride. So with regret, I only take my pix with my friends. But this pix is so special for me, as we took the photo on the 'pelamin'(where only the bride were be seeted during the wedding ceremony). Who knows, it will be my turn next?? heheheheh.......
We leave the bride's house around 11p.m. Again it took us about 1 and 1/2 hours to reach home. I'm so tired that night,so I got to my bed a.s.a.p upon arrival to my house. :P
I admit the journey was tiring, but that is our culture, Malay culture. Visiting & wishing each other not only can bond relationship, it also can release your tension. Believe itor not, just try it some time. :)





Fishing trip at 'Tebing Runtuh'(Slide Cliff)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My great catch so far, in my career, that is fishing. :)


"Ikan Tebal Pipi"- Thick Cheek Fish


"Ikan Duri" - Thorn Fish

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger kyazz said...

yang hang bila nak kawin lak mumtaz. hang jgn dok tunggu lama2.

please do visit my blog oso.

http://kyazz.blogspot.com

 
At 1:26 AM , Blogger Ahmad said...

bro!

sejak bile ko minat memancing? :P

anyway visit my blog too man..

http://orangjahat.blogspot.com

ataupun

http://orangjahat.blogs.friendster.com

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Angel Eyes said...

Bila nak makan nasi minyak?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home