Google

Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Departure


I'm Sorry...

The year 2007 will leave us a few days soon. Too many things had happen in my life along this year. Whether it's good or bad, I had to went through it. Among those things happen in my life, there is one decision that I regret most. I will never erase that verdict from my memory for entire of my life.

"What is that ?", you ask. "Hey,this is my life. Mind your own business", I replied. Everybody have their own dark side, or evil side if you may say. It's same goes to me, a weak & naive mankind. You can never undone the history. What is done, is done. There is no turning back. "Did you try solve the problem?", you said. "Do you think I'm a stone?", answered me. I have try to correct my mistake. Unfortunately, my method turn to be a selfish solution. In the end, I gonna need to sacrifice. I had done my sacrifice & nobody can tell how it hurts me, a lot. I'm not gonna blaming anyone & never be, accept myself. I'm the one who fool enough to fall into the devil's game.

So, what can you say? It's my fate, my destiny. Besides feeling regret in my whole life, I'm redha
with God's willing. Life must goes on. All I can do for now is just ask for the forgiveness from all the party who involved. I'm deeply very sorry for what I've done. Sorry, sorry, sorry.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kerapu fish

Ends with my dark side story, now comes with my bright side story. Last week, once again I went for a fishing trip, this time at kelong. With just RM 15.00, my catch doesn't turn me down. Kerapu fish & red snapper fish. The weather that day were not so friendly to. It's a rainy day, for the whole day. But, to go fishing in a bad weather, it demands passion & patient. If you don't have it, just forget it. The weather suppose to be my constraint, but I set my mind & turn it to be my challenge. It is worth it, as my catch for that day emerge as my ultimate catch for 2007!!!

Red snapper fish

Ultimate Catch 2007

Happy New Year 2008, May Allah be with all of you out there.


6 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger pentakde said...

ayoo..

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger kyazz said...

no worries bro. keep it up. like u say. life must go on, doesn't matter what happen. past is past. never look back. anyway, best wishes for 2008 brooo.. bila nak ajak aku ghi mancing nie...

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Encik Mumtaz said...

to pentakde:
jeles x tgk kerapu tu? tp aku ngaku,masih x leh lwn ikan kaci hang aritu,besaq weihhh...

to kyazz:
jom ghi mancing...gelang patah? tanjung langsat? rakit? kelong? mana satu nk ghi..heheheh

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Ahmad said...

hahahh

ko tangkap basah itu ikan kaaa??

uhhh.. aper aku cakap nih.. hahahah

anyway nice catch there bro.. and yeah aku pn ader buat silap jugak.. heheh i miss her :p

 
At 3:33 AM , Blogger zamann said...

years to come.....

years to go........

life is a drawing without an eraser....

live today, plan for tomorrow.....

 
At 1:16 AM , Blogger razuwahanim said...

saya dah link kan anda di razuwahanim.blogdrive.com
time kasih....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home